Tag | Analytics
Research firm Mobclix recently completed a study on Android users and have released some of their findings. It’s important to note that this was conducted on a very small sample size of Android users (~1,000). (via Mobclix)
45% of Android users are first-time smartphone owners.
37% of Android users spend most of their time using email, 21% on games, and 8% on maps and navigation.
46% of Android users prefer a touchscreen over a physical keyboard.
Android owners are twice as likely to make […]
According to Matt Cutts, the head of Google‘s Webspam Team, using Google Analytics will not have a negative impact on a Website’s search ranking (now that they’ve launched the asynchronous tracking code). Checkout the video below for more detail on this…
1. 44% of shoppers already started their shopping and researching as of August last year.
2. Searches for ‘promo codes’ increased by 55% year-over-year.
3. Searches rose 20% year-over-year as consumers go online
4. Two of the top three days for online purchases were Mondays
5. Half of all new internet connections will come from mobile phones.